Guide Tested, Family Approved
THE ALUMACRAFT ADVANTAGE
Can a boat be tough but agile? Strong but light on its feet? It can if it’s an Alumacraft. Full-length double plating means twice the strength and protection all the way to the transom—without compromising on agility. Compare our twin-plated 2XB hull models against competing boats that have, at best, only twin-plating in the bow.
Smooth, quiet, responsive. That’s what you want in a boat, and that’s exactly what Alumacraft delivers. Alumacraft’s exclusive hull design gives you a superior ride with our double-plating and solid-bottom construction that dramatically reduces sound and vibration from below. Plus, our 2XB hull models produce minimal fIexing that can adversely affect handling.
What do you get when you combine a better build with a better ride? Better value. Compare standard features, hull thickness and construction and you’ll find that Alumacraft gives you a better value. And we’re the only major fishing boat manufacturer that offers all five major motor brands.
- One-piece, single-sheet aluminum finely cut and shaped for the greatest possible inherent shape.
- Top-quality aluminum hulls with larger aircraft-grade rivets for longevity
- Durable wood-free, heavy-gauge aluminum seating and stringers
- Twin-plated 2XB hulls provide superior strength
- A sustainable and larger, one-piece, hardened heavy-duty keel
- Full-length, oversized spray rails for a drier ride in rough water
- Water-tested hulls ensure rivet and weld integrity
- Gas-resistant expansion foam increases buoyancy and quiets the ride
- Convenient wood-free storage and livewell compartment hatches
- The highest quality marine-grade plywood and carpeted decks
- Automotive-grade base/clear coat paint with top-quality graphics
- Quality fit and finish from bow to stern for practicality and appeal